Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Words

I've been having too much fun messin with Lee at http://iraqthemodel.blogspot.com/.
There are some smart folks that hang out at ITM, and some that think they are. I for one won't debate some of that garbage, for a number of reasons. Facts mean little to those folks, and truth even less. I shall continue to play Lee and Snott, et al for the simple pleasure that it gives me. Always remember my friends, "It's the simple shit that counts." In this computer, we have a series of switches, off and on. Everything comes from off and on, and yes and no. There is always a grey area, but that is why I might see yes, and you no. If you look for my yes, I promise to look for your no. Don't sweat the details, just go in the direction you wish to travel, and may the wind be at your backs.
T

No comments: