Sunday, May 15, 2005

It was not me!

Ok this thing with the desecration of the Koran hits a little close to home. I have a friend of several years that I worked with. He has a brother that served as a guard at Gitmo.
Let me tell you a little about the kind of men that were guards there. This man is a Marine that was called back to duty after he thought he was done. He was about to take his last class for his masters degree! He had also been accepted to the federal marshals. He was trained as an MP. I had a chance to thank him for his service and to ask him some questions. I spoke to him before and after his time in Gitmo. Before he went I asked him to put a foot up one of their asses for me! When he came back I asked him if he did as I asked. "No Sir! I could not." What did you do, I asked? "I read the Koran!" Why in hell did you do that? "So I might understand where they are comming from." I won't tell you what his thoughts were on Islam, but they were the thoughts of a very intelligent man. It was not me guarding them. If it was, I would have stuffed that book and my foot so damn far up someones ass, everytime he shit, a miricle would have happened!

No comments: