Tuesday, August 09, 2005

One last shot.

Hi all, I didn't run away. I did enjoy a weekend in the mountains not to far from Dons neck o the woods. I got to see the train wreck from the movie The Fugitive, and some nice scenery. I don't particularly like mountains but they seem to recharge me. I had one more piece of bad news, my daughter called and left me a message that one of the girls in my neighborhood died of cancer. She died about 4 months after her husband. We were never that close, but never that far either. She had my back a few times, and I hers as we grew up. Sylvia, I will always remember your eyes, and your smile. Now you will light up more then just the room you enter!
Had my first court ordered counseling session. Mostly just orientation, but some other stuff too. I thought it was very powerful, and worth the price of admission. John if you're lurking, you too should give it a try. They tell me that they can show you why you are an ass, and how to fix it.(if possible)
On a final note I would like to thank all of you for standing with me and offering your support. It is great to know that you are there!

No comments: