Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I think I need a priest

I was supposed to start my court ordered counseling yesterday. I got off work an hour early to get there.Just outside of town I took my eye off the road for a sec and when I looked up there was a blazer in front of me going very slow. I rearended it, sending it into a ditch. It rolled I think once, tossing three kids around like dolls inside. I don't know how anyone is, except me. I'm ok with just a twingy neck. The Grandfather of the kids came over to me to check on me and tell me it was just bumps and bruises. I hope he was right. I don't know what is going on with my life right now, but it is getting hard to see the bright side of anything. No prayers for me but if you could spare a few for a woman named Vicky Anderson and her children I would appreciate it.

No comments: